The Chicago Bears defense dominated in a 20-17 win over the Cincinnati Bengals, where they had four consecutive takeaways in the second half.

Bears linebacker Roquan Smith had the play of the game when he intercepted Bengals quarterback Joe Burrow and returned it 53 yards for a touchdown. In the excitement of the moment, Smith flipped the ball into the front row of the end zone, where a fan got a nice memento.

After the fact, Smith wished he’d kept the ball, his first NFL touchdown.

“In the moment,” Smith said. “I wish I would have kept it. But I’m sure I made his year. … I’ll just keep the jersey and I’ll keep the memory.”

Well, good news, Roquan. It sounds like you have a chance to get that football back.

Courtney Fong, the lucky recipient of Smith’s touchdown ball, is looking to return the football to Smith.

“You made my year,” Fong wrote on Twitter, tagging Smith. “It was great to be home. Let’s connect so I can be the second to return your first NFL TD.”

Smith continues to show why he’s one of the best linebackers in the NFL, and he had a banner day against the Bengals. Smith led the Bears with 8 tackles, including a tackle for loss, and added a pass breakup, sack and his interception return for a touchdown.